Business Japanese Advanced Course
- To grasp communication skills in order to handle different business situations.
- To reinforce business related terms and Kanji
- To gain effective business language for meeting, discussions, presentations and negotiations.
- To deepend understanding of Japanese business manners, customs and etiquette.
- To improve reading business documents and memos.
- Business communication: simulation, role-plays, rehearsals, etc.
- Case study and discussion : identifying main points, problem solving.
- Presentation of previously assigned topics.
- Practice reading and writing business documents and memos.
- Systematic vocabulary building exercises.
- Student feedback will be reflected in subsequent lessons.
- Have served in global companies as presidents, directors or managers.
- Are bilinguals (Japanese and English).
- Have great experience teaching Japanese to foreign business executives.
- Hold Certificate of Teaching Japanese as a Second Language.
- Possess familiarity with variety of educational materials and own original materials.
- Are proud to be reliable JM&C Japanese instructors.
Original educational materials for corporate people, supplementary business Japanese texts, financial newspapers and journals.
Flexible Class Structure
10% Presentation of previously assigned topics
20% Business simulations (meetings, presentations)
20% Business vocabulary building
20% Case study and discussion
10% Reading exercises(documents and memos)
10% Review and student feedback.
Contact us for further information