Do you struggle to write emails in English?
When writing correspondences in English, do you suffer from the following problems?
– You struggle to find the right words and natural phrases when writing in English
– It takes far too long to read and write reports and emails in English
– You don’t have a good understanding of levels of politeness when writing
– You waste time sending and receiving too many emails and not getting anywhere
– Your emails in English are often misunderstood by your colleagues and clients
– You feel overwhelmed and stressed with your overflowing inbox
If you have experienced these problems, you are not alone. Through our experience of running business writing seminars for over the last 10 years, these are the most common concerns of our clients. In fact, these concerns are only becoming stronger as Japanese companies strive for success in the global economy. Good writing skills in English therefore are therefore the difference between success and failure.We design our courses with this in mind.
So what can you expect to achieve by taking our writing our courses?
JM&C business email and writing seminars equip participants to be able to do the following:
1) To write more quickly in English
2) To write logically and clearly so you are never misunderstood again
3) To simplify the writing process so you can write more naturally
4) To be able to deal with and reduce the amount of communications coming into your inbox daily
5) Build a portfolio of email templates during the course for use at a later date improving accuracy and saving you time
We have a range of programs that offer you flexibility for your training needs.
1 Day Intensive Writing Program: 8 hours
After completing the 1 day program, participants will be able to do the following:
– Understand and create basic email and reports
– Quickly write common business correspondences
– Understand and write natural common set phrases for various written correspondences
– Write with greater grammatical accuracy, logic and persuasiveness
2 Day Intensive Program: 16 Hours
In this program, students will be able to do the following including the 1 day syllabus:
– Understand and be able to use different levels of politeness for different contexts and situations
– Understand how to write persuasive sales letters and proposals
– How to read and write emails in half the time
– Get in depth feedback from instructor + homework assignments
– Extra templates and situation writing exercises
For those wishing to study more regularly we provide weekly sessions which occur twice a week for 1.5 hours each time. Topics covered include intensive seminar syllabi plus tailor made content for your company.
Intensive programs and regular lessons can be held on site at your company or at the JM&C premises located in Hiro Tokyo.
For your free brochure and more detailed information, please contact us here.